- 2 oz Tequila
- ¾ oz White Peach Proof Syrup
- ½ oz Citrus Sour Proof Syrup or Margarita Proof Syrup
- Salt for Rim (Optional)
- Lime Wedge to Garnish
- Coat rim of rocks class with salt (if using); fill with ice and set aside.
- Measure tequila and both Proof Syrups into shaker; add ice and shake until well combined.
- Strain into prepared rocks glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
- For a margarita that's more tart and less sweet, increase White Peach Proof Syrup to a full ounce and use ½ oz lime juice instead of the Margarita or Citrus Sour syrup.
- For a smoky, almost savory peach margarita, use 1 ½ oz tequila and ½ oz mezcal.
What You’ll Need
Shop All Products