- 2 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Moscow Mule Proof Syrup
- 2–4 oz Club Soda
- Lime Wedge to Garnish
- Measure Proof Syrup and bourbon into shaker. Add ice and shake until well chilled.
- Fill copper mug with crushed ice.
- Strain shaker contents into ice-filled mug and top with club soda. Stir gently.
- Squeeze lime wedge over top, then drop in to garnish.
This cocktail can also be made with Ginger Proof Syrup instead of Moscow Mule Proof Syrup. Use 1/2 oz Ginger Proof Syrup and 1 oz Lime Juice (or Citrus Sour Proof Syrup); follow steps as above.