- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3/4 oz Compassion Fruit Proof Syrup
- 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 Egg White (Optional)
- Lime Wheel and Bitters to Garnish
- Measure bourbon, Proof Syrup, and lime juice into cocktail shaker.
- If using egg white, add egg white and one whole ice cube. If skipping the egg white, fill shaker about halfway with ice.
- Shake. If using egg white, shake until ice cube is dissolved, by which point the egg white should be nicely frothy. Otherwise, shake until well chilled and combined.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with lime wheel and a shake of bitters.