- 2 cups Tequila
- 1 cup Citrus Sour Proof Syrup or Margarita Proof Syrup
- 1/2 cup Cointreau
- Salt for Rims of Glasses (Optional)
- Lime Wheels to Garnish
Large Jar or Pitcher
- Measure tequila, Proof Syrup, and Cointreau into a large glass jar or pitcher; shake or stir vigorously until well combined; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, stir again, then pour mixture into ice-filled rocks glasses with or without salted rims.
- Garnish with lime wheels.
What You’ll Need
Shop All Products