- 16 oz bottle Whiskey Sour Proof Syrup
- 32 oz Bourbon
- Luxardo Cherries
- Cocktail Bitters
1. Shake or vigorously stir Whiskey Sour Proof Syrup and bourbon to combine; refrigerate until serving time.
2. Fill rocks glasses with ice.
3. Shake or stir cocktail mixture. Pour 3 oz into each glass.
4. Garnish each cocktail with bitters and a Luxardo cherry, and serve immediately.
NOTE: If you prefer your whiskey sours on the less-boozy side, try 4 parts bourbon to 3 parts Whiskey Sour Proof Syrup.
You’ll get fewer cocktails per bottle, but mixing whiskey sours the way you like them is worth the sacrifice. Cheers!