- 16 oz bottle Whiskey Sour Proof Syrup
- 32 oz Bourbon
- Luxardo Cherries
- Cocktail Bitters
1. Shake or vigorously stir Whiskey Sour Proof Syrup
and bourbon to combine; refrigerate until serving
2. Fill rocks glasses with ice.
3. Shake or stir cocktail mixture. Pour 3 oz into
4. Garnish each cocktail with bitters and a Luxardo
cherry, and serve immediately.
NOTE: If you prefer your whiskey sours on the
less-boozy side, try 4 parts bourbon to 3 parts
Whiskey Sour Proof Syrup. You’ll get fewer cocktails
per bottle, but mixing whiskey sours the way you
like them is worth the sacrifice. Cheers!