$42.95 (Mugs Only)
$64.50 (Mugs & Ginger Proof Syrup) — BEST DEAL! 15% DISCOUNT
Each 16 oz bottle makes up to 32 Moscow Mules
About the Set
- Available in two formats:
(1) a two-mug set for $42.95
(2) a two-mug set with a full-size bottle of Ginger Proof Syrup for just $64.50
- Pro tip: Buy the set and save 10 bucks
- 100% copper, inside and out
- 14 oz capacity
- Handy handle for handy handling
- Makes a swell gift
- Suitable for banging on jailhouse bars; produces satisfyingly annoying sound
- Hand washing recommended
- Not at all suited for hot beverages unless you like scalded lips and fingertips
Sometimes the Perfect Cocktail Calls for Copper
We don’t care what you guzzle your hunch punch, jungle juice, or
Slippery Nipple out of, but some cocktails require precisely the right
vessel. And when what you’re drinking calls for a copper mug, this is the exact one you want.
Moscow mule? Kentucky mule? Dark ‘n’ Stormy? El Burro?
Check, check, check and check: all tastier in copper mugs. We’ll even
take a Pimm’s cup, a gin and tonic, a Greyhound, or (gasp) a mint julep
in a copper mug, even though that might make us what our mother calls
“tacky people.” We can’t really articulate why so many cocktails work so well in copper mugs, except to say this: An ice-filled copper mug will feel deliciously frosty in your hand and on your lips, and it will look
frostier than Frosty the Snowman’s big round bum. Tuck a lime wheel or
some mint leaves in there, and you’ve got one sharp-looking drink.
That’s a first-rate cocktail experience, and that’s what we’re all
Grab yourself a pair of mugs — or a pair of mugs with Ginger
Proof Syrup, which is how mules and stormies are DONE — and enjoy the cold.